10803 Mechanical Site Manager
Location: Central London
Sector: Building Services
Salary: £300-350/per day
A Design and Build engineering contractor with a busy presence in London and strong Building Services Design and Build team. They have a great reputation for being Designing and Installing their own Mechanical and Electrical building services within Commercial sector environments.
Our client is looking to recruiting a Mechanical Building Services Project Engineer (Mechanical Bias) to join their team on a London project.
This 8 floor shell, core and fit-out project is completing its final third of the programme. Additional management services are required to ensure the Mechanical (HVAC and Plumbing) packages are completed on time and in a satisfactory manner.
Ideally you will be able to work the Electrical team and have knowledge gained with building services contractors as a mechanical services project engineer/manager. You will have a wide range of HVAC contracts including install and design and build projects in the Commercial sectors.
Your general duties and strengths will allow you to:
• Raise technical queries RFI’s
• Liaison with Client, Main Contractor, Design Team and Sub-contractors
Qualifications & Experience
• Demonstrable knowledge within a similar Mechanical Project Engineer (Building Services) role
• Excellent mechanical knowledge and experience
• Minimum relevant qualification to HNC, HND level in a Mechanical engineering field
• Experience in using Microsoft packages
• Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment or as an individual with minimal supervision
• Good collaboration skills
• Dynamic and ambitious
• Adaptable / flexible
This is a great opportunity as more contract work is to follow.