Location: South East
Sector: Building Services
This career role is based with established Mechanical and Electrical Building Services contractor. Our client has a fantastic history of taking Design & Build projects from concept of full design of Building Services – HVAC and Electrical Small power and Lighting and through to completion.
Their projects consist of electrical and mechanical Building Services (HVAC) New-Build, High-Rise Residential through to Retail and Commercial sectors. Most of their work is in the South-East and Central London. Procurement of materials is a key part of the success of this business.
To support the Project Management and Estimating team in the procurement and quotation of goods and materials to ensure that the company's operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply.
• To assist in the procurement of goods as specified by the Estimating department and also live sites, ensuring correct quantity, best price and timely delivery
• Resolving any delivery or quality issues in an efficient manner to prevent any delays in the delivery to site
• Negotiating and building relationships with suppliers
• Liaising with all departments.
Qualifications & Experience
Skills and Attributes:
• A good understanding of Mechanical (HVAC) and/or Electrical materials
• Good communication, negotiation, interpersonal and influencing skills
• Analytical, numerically astute, with strong problem solving abilities
• Commercial and financial awareness, with a full understanding of manufacture, delivery and order fulfilment and the importance of
• Able to work well under pressure
• Keen attention to detail and accuracy
• Knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical contractor environments
Demonstratable knowledge of working in the Engineering or Construction industry with proven ability of working within a team and meeting deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy company with real ambition to keep on growing and sharing the profits of its success.