Electrical Design Engineer – Building Services
Location: South East
Sector: Building Services
This career role is based with established Mechanical and Electrical Building Services contractor. Our client has a fantastic history of taking Design & Build projects from concept of full design of Building Services – HVAC and Electrical Small power and Lighting and through to completion.
Their projects consist of electrical Building Services (HVAC) New-Build, High-Rise Residential through to Retail and Commercial sectors. Most of their work is in the South-East and Central London.
They wish to appoint an Electrical Design Engineer with a background of Electrical Building Services design knowledge, so you will already have some demonstratable knowledge of Electrical Design Engineering. This is a great opportunity for a electrical design engineer – Building Services, who want to see a bit more action other than just a consultancy role. You will be working with a Building Services design team, the successful Electrical Building Services Design engineer will be responsible for:
• development and feasibility of ongoing and constantly changing Consultant designs in connection with the Electrical Building services – small power and lighting services
• Carry out electrical design practises to create working drawings, such as plans, sections and combined services, from technical specifications that will include site surveys and client liaison.
• Project Costs assessment and creating detailed designs for tender
• Ensure designs are carried out to relevant design guides such as CIBSE and British Standards
• Amtech, Dialux, and AutoCAD software programs
Qualifications & Experience
+ HND or Degree in Electrical Engineering
This is a fantastic opportunity with a busy and growing business.