Graduate Civil Engineer
Industry: Building Services
Sector: civil engineering
Benefits: pension and private healthcare
One of our top clients is opening a new office in Kent and is looking for a motivated graduate civil Engineer to join their team and work on some great projects. They work for clients across all sectors of property and construction industries in the UK. Their existing client profile includes architects, developers, end users, designers, contractors, private organisations, government agencies and estates and facilities management teams. Scale of our repeat work with existing clients is a testament to delivery of our committed, consistent and high quality service. As a graduate Civil Engineer you will receive great training and an opportunity to progress within the civil field.
We Are Looking For a Graduate Civil Engineer
• Ability to perform structural analysis and design and/or to check such work performed by others,
• Ability to assist with site supervision of Civil and Structural Engineering schemes. Note: that this may involve unsociable hours where working on rail projects,
• Ability to assist with or carry out inspections of Civil and Structural Engineering works. Note: that this may involve unsociable hours working on rail projects.
• To interface with clients, attending and, as required assisting with minuting key meetings,
• To assist with, carry out, or check the preparation of drawings in CAD (AutoCAD, Microstation and/or REVIT) and increasingly using a BIM approach, training will be provided,
• To assist with preparation of all project documentation,
• To assist in the delivery of projects to programme, to budget and to match or exceed the clients' expectations,
• To attain the highest levels of health and safety awareness and fully understand and implement the duties of the Designer under the CDM Regulations,
Qualifications & Experience
We are looking ideally for somebody who has recently graduated from Civil/Structural Engineering and is very keen on becoming a member of a great Civil Team for M&E Consultancy