Graduate Sustainability Consultant
Industry: Building Services
Sector: Building Services
Benefits: pension and benefits
One of my greatest clients in London are now expanding their Sustainability team and looking for Graduate/Junior Sustainability Consultants to join them and work on some great projects. They are one of the most growing businesses within Building Services and they have got over 10 offices in the UK including Oxford, Birmingham, Manchester, Cardiff etc. Their sustainability team works together to develop and work on net zero carbon strategy in the UK market and they want a motivated young individual who is passionate about the Sustainability field.
• BREEAM, WELL, Fitwell, Ska, HQM, environmental assessment methodologies, from pre-assessment to post-construction stage assessments.
• Architectural and/or engineering building design experience.
• Building Regulations Part L assessments using NHER and IES.
• Dynamic modelling for thermal comfort assessments and overheating risk assessments
• Façade performance evaluation.
• Renewable energy feasibility studies.
• Corporate sustainability strategy and carbon management.
• Embodied carbon assessments using e.g. OneClick LCA.
• Supporting the development of holistic Sustainability Strategies, where necessary.
• Undertaking building performance simulation and energy related workstreams, using a range of modelling approaches, tools and techniques.
• Undertaking the delivery of environmental assessments (such as BREEAM, WELL, HQM, etc).
• Developing energy strategies with our clients to lead sustainability innovation on a series of developments.
• Supporting the development of embodied carbon assessments at different stages of project design and construction.
• Supporting on the development of corporate sustainability and carbon management strategies.
• Working with other members of the Sustainability Group on business related research and development tasks.
Qualifications & Experience
Ideally a First class Degree within Sustainability field but any other related subjects like geography, civil engineering are definitely consider
a good knowledge on BREEAM and LEED would be an advantage
a lot of passion for the Sustainability field is needed
a good knowledge on Building Regulations Part L assessments using NHER and IES.
an understanding of thermal modelling