11098 Graduate Sustainability Consultant – Building Services
Industry: Building Services
Sector: building services
Benefits: pension and private healthcare
One of my best clients in London who is a multi disciplinary consultancy with the offices all over the UK and abroad is now looking for a motivated Sustainability Graduate. I am looking for an ambitious Sustainability individual to work within their Energy and Environment Solutions team to deliver sustainable and low energy projects in their office based in London. You should have a common knowledge within the sustainability sector and be passionate about Building Services.
Produce modelling geometry in SAP and IES.
• To learn and understand the requirements of the various standards of; Part L, TM59, TM52 and
BREEAM to assist in the modelling work.
• Thermal Bridging Calculations in SAP.
• Work as a member of the Sustainability Team to deliver planning submissions, design work for
compliance and to assist with ventilation design.
• Work as part of the Sustainability team and taking direction in order to deliver projects.
• Undertake geometry and system inputs for a range of developments in order to generate IES models
• Gain an understanding of Part L of the Building Regulations, TM52 and TM59 Overheating criteria.
• Following the clear procedures and guidelines in order to generate the models and supporting
documentation. Undertake work on IES, SAP, Microsoft office and other approved software
Qualifications & Experience
Educated to degree level in Engineering, Architecture or the Built Environment, and with demonstrable experience of working in the built environment, you will have gained experience in a relevant sustainability role. You will have knowledge and experience of environmental rating tools, such as BREEAM, LEED, SKA, the WELL Building Standard and the Living Building Challenge and crucially, have a passion for creative and intuitive design.