Mechanical Design Engineer – 10290a
Sector: Building Services
Benefits: Excellent Benefits
This career role is based with established Mechanical and Electrical Building Services installer contractor. Our client has a fantastic history of taking Design & Build projects from concept of full design of Building Services – HVAC and Electrical Small power and Lighting and through to completion.
They have been established for over 20 years and their projects consist of mechanical Building Services (HVAC) New-Build, High-Rise Residential through to Retail and Commercial sectors - ranging from £250,000 to £3m in value. Most of their work is in the South-East and Central London.
They wish to appoint a Mechanical Design Engineer with a background of Mechanical Building Services design knowledge, so you will already have some demonstartable knowldge of Mechanical Design Engineering. This is a great opportunity for a mechanical design engineer – Building Services, who want to see a bit more action other than just a consultancy role.
You will be working with a Building Services design team, the successful Mechanical Building Services Design engineer will be responsible for:
* development and feasibility of ongoing and constantly changing Consultant designs in connection with the Mechanical Building services – HVAC, including ductwork and pipework services
* Carry out Heating and Ventilation design practises to create working drawings, such as plans, sections and combined services, from technical specifications that will include site surveys and client liaison.
* Project Costs assessment and creating detailed designs for tender
* Ensure designs are carried out to relevant design guides such as CIBSE and British Standards
* Use Hevacomp and AutoCAD software programs
Qualifications & Experience
* HND or Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Additional training will be provided where required.
Mechanical HVAC, Building Services